Crown Valley Parkway, Laguna Niguel
* ±5.98 Buildable Acres with Amazing Ocean Views - A Premier Development Opportunity in Coastal Laguna Niguel * * Priced at only $1,170,568 per Buildable Acre * The subject property is an extraordinary development site in the affluent coastal Southern California city of Laguna Niguel. Siena Summit boasts ±60.9 acres in total with approximately ±5.98 of those acres located in two buildable pads on the site’s central ridgeline. Both of the buildable pads are located high up the ridgeline and have expansive views of the Pacific Ocean as they overlook the Ritz-Carlton Resort and beautiful Dana Point. Located at the intersection of Crown Valley Pkwy and Pacific Island Dr, this property consists of four contiguous parcels of land. At the current time this site has been approved by the city of Laguna Niguel for the development of a 20,000 SF residential estate along with a 5,000 SF guest house, although many other high end uses have been proposed for this amazing site as well. With ±5.98 total acres in the two buildable pads and a list price of $7,000,000, a developer will be able to purchase this parcel of A+ prime coastal real estate for a price of only $1,170,568 per net buildable acre. Prime coastal development real estate in south Orange County is so difficult to find and is in such high demand that it is easy to see that an offering of this size and this quality provides for an amazingly unique development opportunity virtually unmatched in the market today.
- MLS® #PW18216707
- Sub-TypeLots and Land
- ViewCoastline View, Golf Course View, Ocean View
- Date ListedSeptember 5th, 2018
- Days on Market195
- AddressCrown Valley Parkway
- AreaLNSLT - Salt Creek
- SubdivisionOther (OTHR)
- CityLaguna Niguel
- Zip Code92677
- Lot DescriptionLot Over 40000 Sqft, Value In Land
- Listing AgentMatthew Wenzel(01198357)
- Listing OfficeMarcus & Millichap
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of March 20th, 2019 at 12:43pm PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.